French A. Jones
Professor of Biblical Counseling
BS, Georgia State University, 1972; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1980; PhD, University of North Texas, 1988.
In addition to serving on the faculty at Dallas Seminary, Dr. Jones is a licensed professional counselor with a private practice specializing in marriage and divorce issues. For 12 years he served as a pastor/counselor for singles at a church in Dallas and also has been the executive director and clinical director at the Swiss Avenue Counseling Center in downtown Dallas. Dr. Jones belongs to the American Association of Christian Counselors and the Christian Association for Psychological Studies. He is a former staff member of both Campus Crusade for Christ and Probe Ministries.
- BC210 - Counseling Theory
- BC285 - Substance Abuse
- BC310 - Counseling Practicum II
- BC315 - Counseling Practicum III
- BC230 - Lifestyle and Career Development
- BC250 - Professional Orientation
- BC325 - Counseling Practicum Elective
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- Single adult issues and substance abuse counseling
- Fly fishing