James H. Thames
Associate Professor of Educational Ministries and Leadership, Dean of Academic Administration
BA, Grace University, 1978; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1985; PhD, University of North Texas, 1997.
From his unique position as faculty and administrative staff member, Dr. Thames understands frontline teaching and behind-the-scenes logistics. Since joining the Seminary in 1984 he has served in a variety of positions and has been involved in establishing a professional association for registrars and admissions officers for theological schools. His areas of special interest include administration and accreditation in Christian higher education. In addition, Dr. Thames, an ordained minister, has been involved in overseas ministry and is active in his local church, including several years of service as a member of the board of elders.
- EML101 - Educational Process of the Church
- EML103 - Teaching Process
- EML310 - Administration in Christian Higher Education
- EML2005 - Seminar in Christian Higher Education
- Christian higher education
- Accreditation in higher education
- Administrative process
- Model railroading