Stephen J. Bramer
Department Chair and Professor of Bible Exposition
BTh, Ontario Bible College, 1976; BA, University of Waterloo, 1978; MDiv, Ontario Theological Seminary, 1980; ThM, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, 1982; PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1997.
Dr. Bramer taught for 16 years at Briercrest Bible College and at Briercrest Biblical Seminary in Saskatchewan, Canada, before joining the faculty of Dallas Seminary. He also has enjoyed a variety of other ministries such as teaching elder, youth pastor, and pulpit supply throughout Canada and the United States. He serves as an adjunct professor for Word of Life Bible Institute, Hungary; Briercrest Seminary, Canada; as well as at the Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary (JETS) in Jordan. He also is a teaching pastor at Waterbrook Bible Fellowship and travels yearly to Israel and Jordan.
- TODD 301c
- BE102 - Old Testament History I
- BE103 - OT History II & Poetry
- BE106 - Acts & Pauline Epistles
- BE107 - Hebrews, General Epistles, & Revelation
- BE104 - OT Prophets
- BE105 - The Gospels
- BE109 - Ruth, Psalms, Jonah, & Selected Epistles
- BE2011 - Seminar in the Latter Prophets
- BE215 - Literary Genre in the Scriptures
- BE305 - Phys & Hist Geography of Israel
- BE425 - The Minor Prophets
- DM103 - Applied Research Project
- The Bible Reader's Joke Book: A collection of over 2,000 jokes, puns, humorous stories, and funny sayings related to the Bible: arranged from Genesis to Revelation: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform: 2014
- Genesis (Holman Old Testament Commentary): Holman Reference: 2003
- Bramer, Stephen J., "The Structure of Amos 9:7-15." Bibliotheca Sacra 156 (1999). 272-281.
- Bramer, Stephen J., "Analysis of the Structure of Amos." Bibliotheca Sacra 156 (1999). 160-174.
- Bramer, Stephen J., "The Literary Genre of the Book of Amos." Bibliotheca Sacra 156 (1999). 42-60.
- Geography of Israel
- Travel to Israel and Jordan