Richard T. Lumadue
Adjunct Professor in Pastoral Ministries
A.B.S., Moody Bible Institute, 2000; Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, 2005; Ph.D., The University of North Texas, 2007.
Richard Lumadue served as a church-planting missionary in the Eastern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea for six years. There he developed an alphabet for the Kafe tribe through the process of applied linguistics and phonemics as well as wrote literacy materials to teach the language to the people. During Rick’s time at Dallas Seminary he served as a pastoral intern and resident at his local church. He also worked in the Pastoral Ministries department as a graduate teaching assistant prior to joining the faculty. Rick and his wife, Robin, have four children.
- PM101 - Spiritual Life
- "The Aging of a Great Woman from Florida: Wilma E. Davis." Educational Gerontology 37, no. 3 (2011).
- "The Online Classroom at Cross Purposes with Higher Education." ACET Journal of Computer Education and Research 6, no. 1 (2011).
- "Shifting To The Inevitable Reality of the Online Classroom in the Public School: A Practitioner’s Model." ACET Journal of Computer Education and Research 6, no. 1 (2011).
- "Why No Emphasis on Christian Higher Education in Christian Colleges and Universities?." Christian Higher Education (2011).
- "Students Mentoring Faculty Who Mentor Students: A Service Learning Program at an urban community College." Journal for Civic Commitment (2010).
- "A Technologically Based Approach to Providing Quality Feedback to Students: A Paradigm Shift for the 21st Century." Academic Leadership 8, no. 1 (2010).
- "The American Theological Seminary: An Unfamiliar Institutional Autoposy." Christian Higher Education 9, no. 2 (2010). 112-123.
- "A True Underdog: The Contributions of Professor D. Barry Lumsden to Teacher Development in Higher Education." Academic Leadership 8, no. 1 (2010).
- "An Institutional Autopsy of the St. Augustine Junior College in Florida." Community College Journal of Research and Practice 33, no. 1 (2009). 36-46.
- "Remembering Dr. George J. Apel, Jr.: A Posthumous Tribute to an Innovative, Obscure Pioneer in Christian Higher Education." Christian Higher Education 6, no. 5 (2007). 447-454.
- "When Graduate Degrees Prostitute the Educational Process." Christian Higher Education 5, no. 3 (2006). 263-278.
- "The Availability of Higher Education Services to Students with Disabilities in Large City Urbanized Areas." Common Ground Publishers (1753).
- History of higher education
- The use of technology in higher education