Ramesh P. Richard
Professor of Global Theological Engagement and Pastoral Ministries
B.Com., Madras Christian College, 1973; Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, 1979; Th.D., 1982; Ph.D., University of Delhi, 1991.
Dr. Ramesh Richard, a member of the Seminary faculty for more than twenty six years, is the founder and president of Ramesh Richard Evangelism and Church Health (RREACH), a global proclamation ministry that seeks to evangelize leaders and strengthen pastors of developing economies. He has ministered in over ninety countries, including a role as pulpit pastor of the Delhi Bible Fellowship in New Delhi, India. In concert with Dallas Seminary, RREACH sponsors the Global Proclamation Academy to connect the future leadership of world Christianity. Dr. Richard is also the founder and chair of the Trainers of Pastors International Coalition (TOPIC), as well as the voice behind LifeRocks.org, a website focused on uplifting, encouraging and inspiring believers in their daily life. His teaching interests include expository preaching and the spiritual life. His research interests include global pastoral training, contemporary world trends, hermeneutics for homiletics, and applied Christian apologetics, with special reference to the uniqueness of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- PM101 - Spiritual Life
- PM251 - Evangelistic Preaching
- PM201 - Expository Preaching III
- WM510 - Theological Issues in Contemporary Missiology
- WM530 - Cross-cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- Musings & Moorings : RREACH: 2005
- Preparing Evangelistic Sermons: A Seven-Step Method for Preaching Salvation: Baker Books: 2005
- Soul Vision: Ensuring Your Life's Future Impact: Moody: 2004
- Soul Mission : Establishing Your Life's Priorities: Moody: 2004
- Soul Passion: Embracing Your Life's Ultimate Purpose: Moody: 2003
- Preparing Expository Sermons : A Seven-step Method for Biblical Preaching: Baker: 2001
- Mending Your Soul : The Spiritual Path to Inner Wholeness: Broadman & Holman: 1999
- Scripture Sculpture : A Do-it-yourself Manual for Biblical Preaching: Baker: 1995
- The Population of Heaven: A Biblical Response to the Inclusivist Position on Who Will be Saved: Moody: 1994
- "Soteriological Inclusivism and Dispensationalism." Bibliotheca Sacra 151 (1994). 85-108.
- "Review of 'Christian Spirituality: 5 Views of Sanctification.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 148 (1991). 238-239.
- "Review of 'The Modern Preacher and the Ancient Text: Interpreting and Preaching Biblical Literature.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 146 (1989). 472-474.
- "Review of 'The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 146 (1989). 357-358.
- "Review of 'Scaling the Secular City: a Defense of Christianity.'" Bibliotheca Sacra 146 (1989). 223-224.
- "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 4 : Application Theory in Relation to the Old Testament." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 302-313.
- "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 3 : Application Theorcal Proposals for Scripture Relevance." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 205-217.
- "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 2 : Levels of Biblical Meaning." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 123-133.
- "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 1 : Selected Issues in Theoretical Hermeneutics." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 14-25.
- "Premillennialism As a Philosophy of History." Bibliotheca Sacra 138 (1981). 203-212.
- "Premillennialism As a Philosophy of History." Bibliotheca Sacra 138 (1981). 108-118.
- "Premillennialism As a Philosophy of History." Bibliotheca Sacra 138 (1981). 13-21.
- Global pastoral training
- Contemporary (and future) world trends
- Hermeneutics for homiletics
- Applied Christian apologetics
- Christological uniqueness in the present
- Light work outs
- Global affairs and trends
- Shopping for gifts and collectibles