Stanley D. Toussaint
Senior Professor Emeritus of Bible Exposition, Adjunct Professor in Bible Exposition
B.A., Augsburg College, 1951; Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, 1955; Th.D., 1957.
A pastor-teacher committed to expository preaching, Dr. Toussaint enjoys both roles. He has taught at Dallas Seminary since 1960 and pastored for more than 20 years. An editor, author, teacher, and conference speaker, he has taught in Christian schools in the Middle East, Australia, and the Far East and has ministered in the pulpit literally around the world.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "A Critique of the Preterist View of the Olivet Discourse." Bibliotheca Sacra 161, no. 644 (2004). 469-490.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "The Eschatology of the Warning Passages in the Book of Hebrews." Grace Theological Journal 3, no. 1 (1982). 67-80.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Significance of the First Sign in John's Gospel." Bibliotheca Sacra 134 (1977). 45-51.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Spiritual Man." Bibliotheca Sacra 125 (1968). 139-146.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Contrast between the Spiritual Conflict in Romans 7 and Galatians 5." Bibliotheca Sacra 123 (1966). 310-314.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Introductory and Concluding Parables of Matthew Thirteen." Bibliotheca Sacra 121 (1964). 351-355.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Symposium on the Tongues Movement : First Corinthians Thirteen and the Tongues Question." Bibliotheca Sacra 120 (1963). 311-316.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Chronological Problem of Galatians 2:1-10." Bibliotheca Sacra 120 (1963). 334-340.
- Toussaint, Stanley D., "Method of Making a New Testament Word Study." Bibliotheca Sacra 120 (1963). 35-41.
- The theology of the Kingdom
- New Testament epistles
- About DTS
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Chaplain Bill Retirement Celebration
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- J. Dwight Pentecost Tribute
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- Terms of Agreement
- What Makes DTS Different?