Timothy J. Basselin
Assistant Professor of Media Arts and Worship
BA, Evangel University, 1998; MA, Fuller Theological Seminary, 2002; PhD, 2010.
Dr. Basselin taught at multiple colleges throughout the Chicago area before coming to DTS in 2013. With research interests in theology of disability and weakness, as well as the interaction between theology, culture, and literature, he is well suited for his role in the Department of Media Arts and Worship. Dr. Basselin also now serves as the director of The Agape Project. He and his wife, Robin, have three children and enjoy road trips and camping.
- Flannery O'Connor: Writing a Theology of Disabled Humanity: Baylor University Press: 2013
- Basselin, Timothy J., "Why Theology Needs Disability." Theology Today 68 (2011). 47-57.
- Theology and culture
- Theology of disability and weakness
- Road Trips
- About DTS
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Chaplain Bill Retirement Celebration
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- J. Dwight Pentecost Tribute
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- Terms of Agreement
- What Makes DTS Different?