Mark L. Bailey
Senior Professor of Bible Exposition, President
AA, Maricopa Technical College, 1970; BA, Southwestern College, 1972; MDiv, Western Conservative Baptist Seminary, 1975; ThM, 1977; PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1997; DD, Dallas Baptist University, 2006.
Dr. Bailey assumed the Seminary’s presidency in 2001 after years of service as both a professor and the vice president for Academic Affairs as well as his role as pastor of a local church. He was a seminar instructor for Walk Thru the Bible Ministries for twenty years and is in demand for Bible conferences and other preaching engagements. His overseas ministries have included Venezuela, Argentina, China, and Hungary. He is also a regular tour leader in the lands of the Bible, including Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, and Rome. Dr. Bailey serves on the boards of Bible Study Fellowship, Insight for Living, Jews for Jesus, and Walk Thru the Bible Ministries.
- BE101 - Bible Study Methods and Hermeneutics
- BE105 - The Gospels
- BE445 - The Gospel of John
- BE515 - The Parables of Christ
- DM625 - Discipleship Dynamics
- Nelson's New Testament Survey: Discovering the Essence, Background & Meaning About Every New Testament Book : Nelson: 2003
- Prophecy in Light of Today: Moody: 2002
- New Testament Explorer: Thomas Nelson: 1999
- The Road to Armageddon: Word: 1999
- To Follow Him : The Seven Marks of a Disciple: Multnomah: 1997
- Bailey, Mark L., "Training You Can Trust." Bibliotheca Sacra 160, no. 637 (2003). 13-22.
- Bailey, Mark L., "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra 155 (1998). 449-459.
- Bailey, Mark L., "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra 155 (1998). 266-279.
- Bailey, Mark L., "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra 155 (1998). 172-188.
- Bailey, Mark L., "The Kingdom in the Parables of Matthew 13." Bibliotheca Sacra 155 (1998). 29-38.
- The Gospels
- Bible study methods
- About DTS
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Chaplain Bill Retirement Celebration
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- J. Dwight Pentecost Tribute
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- Terms of Agreement
- What Makes DTS Different?