Oscar M. López
Senior Professor Emeritus of Pastoral Ministries, Adjunct Professor in Pastoral Ministries, DTS-Houston
BA, Westmont College, 1967; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1975; ThD, 1993.
For more than 30 years Dr. López has played a pivotal role with CAM International, spreading the Word in many bilingual and bicultural contexts. He is an international worship consultant who has taught seminars in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and Spain. He also ministers in East Asia and East Africa. Along with his roles of pastor and church planter, he spent 12 years as a faculty member at the Central American Theological Seminary, and worked as a radio program director and station manager. His research interests include worship in Latin American and Spanish contexts. His teaching interests include preaching, evangelism, and worship.
- PM102 - Evangelism
- PM104 - Expository Preaching II
- PM302 - Leading the Church in Effective Ministry
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- DM430 - Biblical Exposition for the Twenty-first Century
- DM710 - The Charismatic Movement
- PM101 - Spiritual Life
- PM202 - Advanced Expository Preaching
- PM321 - Leading the Church in Worship
- PM711 - Creative Radio Production for Ministry
- WM335 - Ministry in Roman Catholic Contexts
- López, Oscar M., "Manifestaciones De La Pobreza." Cristianismo Y Sociedad 31, no. 3 (1993). 51-58.
- Latin American theology
- Radio broadcasting
- Classical Music