1. Get over the notion that there is nothing spiritually redeemable about your job.
2. Seek ways to bring honor to the Lord in your work.
3. Do your job well, knowing that you will be winsome to people and that winsomeness will open the door for sharing the gospel.
4. Strive to involve yourself only in a business you can be passionate about, because you will devote a lot of time to it. Be sure the track you’re running is worth the effort.
5. Persevere. You may feel like quitting a thousand times because of the hurdles. If you’re passionate about the business, you will endure.
6. Stay close to the Lord. Starting anything new takes a lot of courage and determination, which we don’t have enough of. It has to come from God.
7. Run your business in a way that’s above reproach. Cutting corners is less profitable in the end. Do it right if you expect the Lord to bless your business.
8. Do your work with the right heart. Recognize that God is in control.