Andrew B. Seidel
Executive Director Emeritus, Hendricks Center, Adjunct Professor in Educational Ministries and Leadership and for D.Min. Studies
BS, United States Military Academy at West Point, 1963; MS, University of Illinois, 1966; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1976; DMin, 1996.
Dr. Andrew B. Seidel serves as executive director of the Center for Christian Leadership at Dallas Seminary, which provides leadership training and development for seminary students as well as ministry and business leaders. A graduate of West Point and a colonel in the U.S. Army, Dr. Seidel was senior pastor at Grace Bible Church in College Station, Texas, for fourteen years. He left the pastorate to provide leadership training for pastors on the mission field in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. Today he continues to work in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia with Entrust (formerly BEE International). The author of Charting a Bold Course; Training Leaders for 21st Century Ministry, Dr. Seidel and his wife Gail Norris Seidel have been married for more than forty years and have two married children and six grandchildren.
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- DM505 - Selected Topics of Administration and Development Issues in Today's Ministry
- DM506 - Pastor of Large Church Cohorts
- DM901 - Independent Study
- SL305 - Dynamics of Leadership
- SL340 - Team Leadership
- SL901 - Independent Study in Leadership
- SL905 - Special Topics in Spiritual Formation and Leadership
- Church Leadership
- Pastoral Leadership