J. Lee Jagers
Adjunct Professor in Biblical Counseling, Director of Counseling Services
BS, Lehigh University, 1964; MS, San Jose State College, 1970; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1976; PhD, University of North Texas, 1987.
Dr. Lee Jagers is director of Counseling and Testing in the Student Services department of Dallas Seminary. He has maintained a private counseling practice in North Dallas for more than thirty years and has served a six-year term on the LPC Board in Austin. A leader in the Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS), Dr. Jagers is interested in integrating psychology and theology, subjects he examines on his blog, www.leejagers.wordpress.com. His overseas ministries have included work in Uzbekistan, Spain, Peru, and the Canary Islands.
- WSC 108D
- BC215 - Normal Human Growth
- BC255 - Counseling and Family Law
- BC305 - Counseling Practicum I
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- "Putting Humpty Together Again : Reconciling the Post Affair Marriage." Journal of Psychology and Christianity 8 (1989). 63-72.
- Counseling couples
- Spiritual life
- Integration of psychology and theology
- Classical music