Linden D. McLaughlin
Professor of Educational Ministries and Leadership, Assistant to the Dean for Academic Assessment
BA, Austin College, 1978; MA, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1985; PhD, University of North Texas, 2002.
Dr. McLaughlin brings a love for the church to the classroom. His thirty-five plus years of ministry encompass nearly every aspect of church administration and Christian education. He brings to Dallas Seminary a wide variety of experience, ranging from campus staff minister for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship to a guest professorship at the Greek Bible Institute in Athens. Dr. McLaughlin also has been active on the boards of the Texas Sunday School Association and the Professional Association of Christian Educators.
- EML103 - Teaching Process
- EML101 - Introduction to Educational Ministry and Leadership
- EML102 - History and Philosophy of C.E.
- EML220 - Creativity
- EML305 - Dynamics of Christian Leadership
- EML425 - Church Ministries with Adults
- EML440 - Single and Senior Adult
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- DM305 - Selected Topics of Christian
- DM340 - Strategic Resource Development
- Children's ministries
- Pastoring in Christian education
- Ministry program development