Adjunct Professor in World Missions and Intercultural Studies
BS, Stephen F. Austin University, 1996; MA/CM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 2002; PhD, King's College London, 2015.
Jenny McGill directed the International Office at Dallas Seminary from May 2004 - May 2014 and has led intercultural seminars with Global Arena since 2012. Since August 2014, she currently serves as Regional Dean of Northern Indiana for Indiana Wesleyan University. In 2006, she received a Fulbright award for the International Education Administrator Program to Germany and the Czech Republic. Travel for volunteer work, study, and research has taken her to Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- RS100 - Research Seminar for International Students
- WM220 - Preparing for Cross-Cultural Ministry
- “Internationalizing the Campus: Cultural Competency and Adjustment” in Connecting for Christ: Overcoming Challenges Across Cultures : 2009
- McGill, Jenny, "Using Art to Explore Plagiarism." Teaching Theology & Religion 18, no. 1 (2015). 99.
- McGill, Jenny, "Furthering Christ's Mission: International Theological Education." Transformation: An International Journal of Holistic Mission Studies (2014).
- McGill, Jenny, "God's Work: DTS Around the World." Kindred Spirit 38, no. 3 (2014).
- McGill, Jenny, "International Student Migration: Outcomes and Implications." Journal of International Students 3, no. 2 (2013). 167-181.
- McGill, Jenny, "Leadership in Small Talk." Outcomes (2013). 42.
- McGill, Jenny, "An Interview with Alister McGrath." Kindred Spirit (2012).
- McGill, Jenny, "Out of the Office and Into the World: A Personal Perspective on the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program." Institute for International Education (IIE) Networker (2010). 35.
- McGill, Jenny, "The Laborer." International Educator 1 (2009). 60.
- McGill, Jenny, "Caring for Earth's People: The Call to Care." Kindred Spirit 32, no. 3 (2008). 8-9.
- McGill, Jenny, "From Behind the Desk to Crossing Borders." The Fulbright Funnel 3 (2008).
- McGill, Jenny, "WorldLink for NAFSA Toolkit." Published Online (2003).
- Cultural anthropology
- Social psychology
- Intercultural communication
- International education
- Sociology of religion
- Migrant minorities