Linden D. McLaughlin
Professor of Educational Ministries and Leadership, Assistant to the Dean for Academic Assessment
BA, Austin College, 1978; MA, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1985; PhD, University of North Texas, 2002.
Dr. McLaughlin brings a love for the church to the classroom. His thirty-five plus years of ministry encompass nearly every aspect of church administration and Christian education. He brings to Dallas Seminary a wide variety of experience, ranging from campus staff minister for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship to a guest professorship at the Greek Bible Institute in Athens. Dr. McLaughlin also has been active on the boards of the Texas Sunday School Association and the Professional Association of Christian Educators.
- CE103 - Teaching Process
- CE315 - Administrative Process
- CE101 - Educational Process of the Church
- CE102 - History and Philosophy of C.E.
- CE220 - Evaluating Ministry Effectiveness
- CE305 - Current Issues and Christian
- CE425 - Church Ministries with Adults
- CE440 - Single and Senior Adult
- CE715 - The Role of the Associate in Ministry
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- DM305 - Selected Topics of Christian
- DM340 - Strategic Resource Development
- Children's ministries
- Pastoring in Christian education
- Ministry program development
- About DTS
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Chaplain Bill Retirement Celebration
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- J. Dwight Pentecost Tribute
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- Terms of Agreement
- What Makes DTS Different?