Ramesh P. Richard
Professor of Global Theological Engagement and Pastoral Ministries
BCom, Madras Christian College, 1973; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1979; ThD, 1982; PhD, University of Delhi, 1991.
Ramesh Richard, a member of the Dallas Theological Seminary faculty for more than thirty years, is the founder and president of Ramesh Richard Evangelism and Church Health [RREACH], a global proclamation ministry that seeks to evangelize opinion leaders and strengthen pastoral leaders of Asia, Africa and Latin America. His teaching interests include expository preaching and the spiritual life. Other academic and research interests include global pastoral training, contemporary world trends, hermeneutics for homiletics, and applied Christian apologetics, with special reference to the uniqueness of the Lord Jesus Christ. He has ministered in over 100 countries, including a role as pulpit pastor of the Delhi Bible Fellowship in New Delhi, India. Dr. Richard is also the founder and chair of the Trainers of Pastors International Coalition (TOPIC). In concert with Dallas Seminary, RREACH sponsors the Global Proclamation Academy to connect the future leadership of world Christianity. A decade-long, human capital campaign of connecting, uniting, strengthening large numbers of pastoral leaders ministering in 200 countries to accelerate church health worldwide was begun in 2011. The Global Proclamation Congress for Pastoral Trainers seeks to bring up to 5000 pastoral trainers from both formal institutions and non-formal training initiatives, Lord willing in mid-2016, to Bangkok, Thailand.
- PM101 - Spiritual Life
- PM251 - Evangelistic Preaching
- PM201 - Expository Preaching III
- WM510 - Theological Issues in Contemporary Missiology
- WM530 - Cross-cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- Musings & Moorings : RREACH: 2005
- Preparing Evangelistic Sermons: A Seven-Step Method for Preaching Salvation: Baker Books: 2005
- Soul Vision: Ensuring Your Life's Future Impact: Moody: 2004
- Soul Mission : Establishing Your Life's Priorities: Moody: 2004
- Soul Passion: Embracing Your Life's Ultimate Purpose: Moody: 2003
- Preparing Expository Sermons : A Seven-step Method for Biblical Preaching: Baker: 2001
- Mending Your Soul : The Spiritual Path to Inner Wholeness: Broadman & Holman: 1999
- Scripture Sculpture : A Do-it-yourself Manual for Biblical Preaching: Baker: 1995
- The Population of Heaven: A Biblical Response to the Inclusivist Position on Who Will be Saved: Moody: 1994
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Soteriological Inclusivism and Dispensationalism." Bibliotheca Sacra 151 (1994). 85-108.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 4 : Application Theory in Relation to the Old Testament." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 302-313.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 3 : Application Theorcal Proposals for Scripture Relevance." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 205-217.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 2 : Levels of Biblical Meaning." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 123-133.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Methodological Proposals for Scripture Relevance, Pt 1 : Selected Issues in Theoretical Hermeneutics." Bibliotheca Sacra 143 (1986). 14-25.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Premillennialism As a Philosophy of History." Bibliotheca Sacra 138 (1981). 203-212.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Premillennialism As a Philosophy of History." Bibliotheca Sacra 138 (1981). 108-118.
- Richard, Ramesh P., "Premillennialism As a Philosophy of History." Bibliotheca Sacra 138 (1981). 13-21.
- Global pastoral training
- Contemporary (and future) world trends
- Hermeneutics for homiletics
- Applied Christian apologetics
- Christological uniqueness in the present
- Light work outs
- Global affairs and trends
- Shopping for gifts and collectibles