J. Ronald Blue
Coordinator of the Spanish D.Min. Program, Adjunct Professor in World Missions and Intercultural Studies
BA, University of Nebraska, 1957; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary, 1965; PhD, University of Texas at Arlington, 1989.
A former missionary and president of CAM International, Dr. J. Ronald Blue has traveled to more than fifty countries. He joined the staff of Dallas Seminary in 1975, winning the Faculty Award the same year, and served as professor and chair of the World Missions and Intercultural Studies department. Four years ago he helped to launch the Seminary’s Spanish Doctor of Ministry program in conjunction with Seminario Teológico Centro Americano (SETECA) in Guatemala. On May 13, 2006, the first graduates of this program were recognized during the Seminary’s commencement services. The author of Evangelism and Missions, Dr. Blue is married to Libby. Together they have three children: Lisa, Laurie, and David.
- DM103 - The Applied Research Project
- DM435 - Writing for Publication
- PM102 - Evangelism
- Blue, J. Ronald, "Evangelistic Effectiveness : What's Research Got to Do with It?." Evangelical Missions Quarterly 31 (1995). 289-290.
- About DTS
- 90th Anniversary Celebration
- Chaplain Bill Retirement Celebration
- Doctrinal Statement
- Educational Model
- J. Dwight Pentecost Tribute
- Mission Statement
- Seminary Leadership
- Site Map
- Terms of Agreement
- What Makes DTS Different?